Saturday 7 June 2014

How our client talk about our bridal hair and make up service?

Yes, we don't just do photography. We are providing one-stop service. Can we do the job?











"Tina and Ertug are a very friendly and talented team whom we met at the National Wedding Show. I went for the 3 hour make-up and hairstyling trial and loved the results. Tina is very patient and we went through all the styles I had in mind and more, she has great ideas and my family, fiancé and I loved the final style! She gave me many tips on improving my skin condition before the big day (so that the make-up will sit better) and has been fantastic with all communication, timetable planning (5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 1 bride), a contingency plan and even extra ideas for guest face-painting and custom-made wedding accessories!" -- Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment