Thursday 24 July 2014

Trip to Hong Kong

Photos from my trip to Hong Kong

July 2014

We're sorry that we didn't write a newsletter last week. We were busy with our first year end accounts and catching up jobs before and after my trip to Hong Kong. It was quite an urgent trip, which I hadn't planned at all, as my sister finalised her restaurant opening quite late. Being her elder sister, I really wanted to celebrate with her and to support her new business (by taking some photos for her restaurant). It turned out to be a wonderful trip. As well as visiting family, I have visited one of our associates in Hong Kong and joined her calligraphy workshop. And under high temperatures, I did a couple photography session. All of us sweated from head to toe, however, I am really pleased with the result. More photos will be posted in the near future. Please keep an eye on our blog and facebook page.

Tina
Iconic building in Wan Chai. Took after visiting wedding fair in this exhibition hall.
Lovely sunset view. Taken on a ferry across the harbour.
One thing I have learnt in the trip. Only switch on the camera after 15 minutes coming out of air conditioned buildings, unless I want to create this kind of effect...
Wrote in Calligraphy workshop
provided by Kalo Make Art
(Bespoke card design service)

http://kalomakeart.com/

 
Beeger - Serving tasty burgers and beer from different countires

I do think that it is more delicious than pub food in the UK.

https://www.facebook.com/beegerhk?fref=ts



 
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website













No comments:

Post a Comment